Live PD – 11.22.19
Season 4, Episode 20
Aired on: November 22, 2019 | Duration: 2h 0m 38s
Dan Abrams, Tom Morris Jr, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are in the studio. Sticks is sporting a pretty decent beard now.
- Terre Haute – Officer Gant starts the episode talking to a drunk walking down the street.
- Richland – Master Deputy Blanding responds to a husband who is shot in the stomach by his wife.
- Tallahassee – Officers search for a possible kidnapping victim. The suspect crashes a truck through a fence to escape.
- Tulsa – Officer Lum talks to a squirrelly guy on the street.
- Tallahassee – A motorcyclist gets a $2200 ticket for wheelies.
- Tulsa – Officers respond to a domestic incident.
- Tallahassee – Two women are apprehended attempting to steal a banana tree.
- Berkeley – Officers have to search a filthy car full of cockroaches.
- Lawrence – Officer Bishop is performing a traffic stop when an argument breaks out between neighbors.
- Jefferson – Brandon Sunday and Deanna Marshall pursue a suspect on the interstate. The suspect outruns the officers and Sunday’s cruiser starts overheating.
- Richland – Master Deputy Blanding tackles a fleeing suspect at a motel.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Corporal Kristy Boyles, Master Deputy Chris Blanding)
- East Providence Police Department (Officer Ryan Cute, Officer Jay Rainville)
- Lawrence Police Department (Officer Jason Heiney, Officer Stuart Bishop)
- Missoula County Sheriff’s Office (Captain Bill Burt, Corporal Troy Rexin)
- Tallahassee Police Department (Officer Brian Smith, Officer Justin Hill)
- Tulsa Police Department (Officer Jerod Lum, Officer Melissa Townsend)
- Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Brandon Sunday, Corporal Deanna Marshall)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Lt. Eric Murphy, Lt. James McRae)
- Mission Police Department (Officer Juan Mercado, Officer John Oliva)
- Terre Haute Police Department (Officer Justin Gant, Officer Ryan Plasse)
- Bradford County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Jake Whitehead, Sergeant Brandon Shoup)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Tyler Clark, Deputy Dezmon Drayton)
[…] Live PD – 11.22.19 […]