Live PD – 10.25.19
Season 4, Episode 12
Aired on: October 25, 2019 | Duration: 2h 9m 0s
Dan Abrams, Sean Larkin, and Tom Morris Jr. in the studio. In this episode, Salinas and Lafayette left the show, Jefferson County and Nye County were added.
Live PD Highlights
- East Providence – The night starts out with officers searching for someone that has a stalking warrant. Suspect was taken into custody.
- Tulsa – Officers are staking out a stolen vehicle at a motel. Binoculars out…but then suspects at gunpoint and in cuffs.
- Jefferson County – Deputies take suspects into custody for another stolen car.
- Richland County – Danny Brown arrests a grandma for smoking marijuana and driving her granddaughter.
- Tallahassee – Officers search for a…stolen vehicle.
- Richland County – Officers make a drug bust at a Waffle House.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Lt. Danny Brown, Corporal Gavin Walmsley)
- East Providence Police Department (Sergeant Mike Pendergast, Officer Jay Rainville)
- Lawrence Police Department (Officer Stuart Bishop, Officer Cory Whaley)
- Missoula County Sheriff’s Office (Sergeant Josh Volinkaty, Detective Mike Sunderland)
- Tallahassee Police Department (Officer Brian Smith, Officer Justin Hill)
- Tulsa Police Department (Officer Darrell Ross, Officer Heath Brownell)
- Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Brandon Sunday, Corporal Deanna Marshall)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Lt. Eric Murphy, Sergeant Alan Schrimpf)