Find answers to common questions about Live PD below. If you can’t find your answer here, contact us and we’ll try to help.
• Hulu: With Live TV depending on regional availability.
• Sling TV: A&E is included in both the Blue and Orange packages.
• DirecTV Now: A&E is in the “Live a Little” and higher packages.
• FuboTV: A&E is included in the “Fubo Premier” channel package.
• Philo: A&E is included in the “58 Channel” package.
As the name implies, Live PD is a “live” show. During the season there are usually 2 new episodes per week. There are typically 3 “breaks” per year that last several weeks. A&E usually airs previous season episodes during the week.
Individuals that appear in the pre-taped segments (Earlier) must provide written consent to shown on the show. Individuals that appear on live segments do not have to provide written consent. The live segments are considered live news, and consent is not required.
Your best bet is to contact your law enforcement department, and suggest they reach out to Big Fish Entertainment.
If your department is interested in participating, send an email to LPDLAW at bigfishusa dot com.
Signup for our newsletter and get regular updates about the show.