On Patrol: Live – How to Watch

24036

The recent announcement that Live PD will be returning in July 2022 was very exciting for the Live PD Nation. The new show is supposed to air in the same time slot, 9 PM – 12 AM EST on Friday and Saturday. One of the major changes with the new show is that it will air on the REELZ network. The good news for Live PD fans is there are a lot of ways to watch Reelz.

How to Watch REELZ

REELZ is available on most of the major cable systems in the US, and from a number of streaming services.

Satellite & Cable

Dish, DirecTV, and Xfinity customers will have the easiest time watching On Patrol: Live.

• Dish Network – Channel 299
  • DirecTV – Channel 238
  • Xfinity – Channel 1429
  • U-Verse: Channel 799/1799
  • Spectrum: Channel 129/849
  • Verizon FiOS TV: Channel 692HD

Streaming

The following premium streaming services provide access to REELZ with On Patrol: Live.

• Sling (Requires the Sling Orange + Hollywood Extra. $41/month total)
  • Philo (Requires the base subscription, plus Movies & More. $28/month total)
  • BossTV
  • SelectTV ($7/month includes REELZ)

Free Streaming

Many free streaming services provide REELZ content with minimal ad interruptions. However, they DO NOT carry live programming so you will not see On Patrol: Live.

Not Currently Available

On Patrol: Live (REELZ) is not currently available on these networks.

• Google Fiber
  • YouTube TV
Notify of
guest
33 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Norma j Foster
Norma j Foster
3 months ago

The new name is lame. Why not keep the original name? Some sort of licensing issue I assume. How about just Patrol: Live, drop the “On”

Chris K
Chris K
3 months ago

Awesome!! Can’t wait!

Lori
3 months ago

I couldn’t be more thrilled! I’ve been waiting for this show to return for two yrs with no success. Then today I saw the announcement that the show will be returning this July 2022 and I literally let out a whoop! I spent the last several wks in the hospital and got discharged today. There couldn’t be a better welcome home present than to hear that Live PD, or whichever name u settle upon , will be returning to the air. I shouted to my husband that this is better than a ride a long with my grandson who is… Read more »

MissJudi
MissJudi
2 months ago
Reply to  Lori

I totally agree, ride along w/o being in the way, you do learn a lot more w/ ride along but is a distraction for the officers and deputies.

Francine bez
Francine bez
2 months ago

How do I watch live I have Hulu live and roku

Brenda C
Brenda C
Reply to  Francine bez

Hi Francine, I have the same viewing issue as you. From what I’ve found, we can wait 90 days after a live airing of On Patrol and view on The Roku Channel or subscribe to another service for a fee to view REELZ live.

Joan
Joan
2 months ago

I was so looking forward to this show! I have missed this program. Unfortunately, I I have YouTube TV. Maybe I can find another outlet to watch.
Welcome Back!

kory braelow
kory braelow
2 months ago

Please add Bluestream cable so we can get the chanel

MissJudi
MissJudi
2 months ago

What is the status with Cox? I asked them to obtain the channel. Please advise? Thanks in Advance.

Brenda C
Brenda C
1 month ago

I viewed Live PD on Hulu via Roku. If I want to watch On Patrol, I can wait 90 days until after it airs via The Roku Channel or purchase another streaming service that airs REELZ live. The addition of Ride Along, as a viewer, is of no interest to me. I liked the format of Live PD but, preferred less of the in studio conversations. My excitement for Live PD came from directness with the PO, their colleagues and the explanations from the PO after the incident was over, on the scene. I loved the viewing parties, my K9… Read more »

Bry
Bry
1 month ago

You have to pay extra for Reelz channel if you have Xfinity. NOT FREE!

1 month ago

I will be there watching in my Underwear with a box of Popcorn !!!

BK
BK
1 month ago

Just to clarify. REELZ is NOT available through Xfinity’s Live TV streaming internet service.

Reply to  BK

Well you better do somethin quick then !!

1 month ago

I know that Orange POS Trump won’t be watching, can you believe he did nothing for 187 minutes on Jan 6th 2021 !!

Amy
Amy
1 month ago

Direct TV not working… server issue??

Megan nemcik
Megan nemcik

Why can’t I watch this on Comcast

Alan S
Alan S
1 month ago

This was a complete waste of time. 30 minutes in and they can’t even solve their broadcast issues. Switching over to COPS on Fox Nation. At least they’ve got their shit together.

Reply to  Alan S

Relax Alan….wtf

Reply to  Alan S

Alan be careful watching FOX, Stay away from that Tucker & FOX & FRIENDS (they will rot your brains with lies)

T
T
1 month ago

Got 5 steaming services, but no live Reelz. What a shame.

Alan S
Alan S
Reply to  T

Doesn’t matter. Reelz can’t figure out how to even broadcast it. They are looping the same three commercials and Las Vegas Jail reruns. What a joke!

Robert M Johnson
1 month ago

disappointed with startup hopefully fixed soon

Mavis Johnson
Mavis Johnson
1 month ago

I have reelection and was so excited to watch on patrol to find out I still needed cable. Not happy. Was a loyal fan of live PD and signed petition to bring back. Hopefully can figure a better way for everyone to have free access.

Reply to  Mavis Johnson

Mavis they had a small glitch on day 1, RELAX…..the Best is yet to Come !!!

Jim
Jim
1 month ago

I don’t have a TV Provider but I can download the Reelz Channel app, but it doesn’t allow me to pay for the channel unless I have a TV Provider and I don’t see the purpose of paying for a streaming TV service when I only want to watch 1 channel

paul
paul
1 month ago

ReelZ was the worst choice to put this awesome show back on. Not a lot of us have access to it who have ROKU or You Tube TV.

RC
RC
1 month ago

Awesome show and Thx to Reelz for stepping up. Unfortunately, I’m not available when it’s on, have no DVR and Spectrum does not seem to have this show “on demand”.

Jennifer
Jennifer
1 month ago

It’s is absolutely ridicules that I had to pay $28 for PHILO just to watch this show. It’s really disappointing that you’ve made it so hard to watch the show.

Sandra Chebo
Sandra Chebo
1 month ago

Help! I can’t get On Patrol. I paid for Reelz, have cable, Roku, Prime, and still can’t get the show on. I added Reelz to channel lineup on Prime and Roku, but the don’t have the show on. I have Cox cable. What can I do to get to see the show I love.(Live! PD) now On Patrol.

Ted
Ted
1 month ago

I love this show but putting it on an obscure network with limited streaming options will make it a failure.

Sheena
Sheena
1 month ago

This is false information, I have to pay to add this network. WTF

Debbie