Live PD – 05.15.20
Season 4, Episode 64
Aired on: Friday, May 15th, 2020 | Duration: 3h 0m 00s
Dan Abrams, Tom Morris Jr, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are live from there homes. This is considered a special episode due to the Coronavirus pandemic. The show is on a much longer delay than normal.
In this episode, Dan, Tom, and Sticks are remote but using virtual backgrounds that look like the studio.
#### Update on Trapped Dog ####
- The dog was taken to the emergency vet by Deputy Hughes.
- The vet found a microchip on the dog and was able to contact the dog’s owner. The owner was enroute to the vet.
- The Richland County Sheriff’s Department will pay all vet bills for the dog.
- The dog’s name is Maxine
- The vet performed x-rays and blood tests, and Maxine is in stable condition.
- As of Saturday morning, after several tests at the vet last night, Maxine is home, stopped shivering and is now resting comfortably. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Sergeant Robert Furgal, Deputy Bryce Hughes)
- Williamson County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Mathew Decker, Deputy Rachael Carter)
- Lawrence Police Department (Officer Charlie Kingery, Officer Mateo Agresta)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Kimber Gist, Deputy Devonte Carr)
- Clay County Sheriff’s Office (Lt. Scott Moreland, Detective Cody Jett)
- West Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Office (Sergeant Glenn Henegan, Agent James Lewis, Lt. Brett Cavaliere, Agent Allen Connelly)
- Tulsa Police Department (Sergeant Joel Ward, Officer Joshua Hyman)
- Berkeley – Corporal Gist questions a couple outside a motel. Eventually, she finds meth and charges both of them.
- West Baton Rouge – Sergeant Henegan stops a car that is driving suspicious. The driver drove from Arkansas. Henegan lets the man pee behind a tree. No drugs are found and he lets them go.
- Richland – Sergeant Furgal arrives on the scene of an assault suspect who is very angry.
- Richland – Master Deputy Hughs responds to a dog trapped in a drain. It takes them a while, but with the help of a few good samaritans, they rescue the dog. After waiting for Animal Control they end up transporting the dog to the emergency vet.
- Clay – Detective Jett stops a car driving wildly and the driver behaves erratically. The driver passes a DUI test, but they don’t let him drive home.
- Lawrence – Officer Kingery responds to a drunk man walking in the street. He also has 2 bottles of beer in his pocket.
- Berkeley – Corporal Gist provides backup on a foot chase. The suspect tries to make entry into an apartment complex but then flees into the woods.
- Lawrence – Officer Agresta pursues a Dodge Charger refusing to stop. Several passengers flee on foot. Eventually the Charger gets away.
- Clay – Detective Jett stops another car driving erratically. Both passengers become combative and are taken into custody.
- West Baton Rouge – Sergeant Henegean and Agent Smith question some people in a motel parking lot.
- West Baton Rouge – Officers spot a four-wheeler on the road with two small kids on the back. The driver takes off into the sugar cane fields to escape.