Live PD – 11.16.19
Season 4, Episode 19
Aired on: November 16, 2019 | Duration: 2h 0m 38s
Dan Abrams, Tom Morris Jr, and Officer Darrell Ross are in the studio.
- Richland – Deputy Cambell is backing up Danny Brown and they have to put a suspect on the ground for resisting. Lt. Brown may have broken his finger during the scuffle.
- Jefferson – Corporal Sunday detains a suspect with marijuana in his pants.
- Nye – A Greenbay Packers fan on a quad bike is stopped.
- Terre Haute – Officer Pupilli investigates a bonfire in a yard.
- Mission – A lost $7k bulldog is found.
- East Providence – Officers pulled over a DUI driver who is ready for jail.
- Bradford – A domestic call ends up with a very drunk male going to jail.
- Terre Haute – A gun is dropped, drugs and a scale is found.
- Berkeley – While officers are searching the passengers of a car, one of them tries to run and is subdued.
- Tallahassee – Officer Hill helps a very drunk young lady and her friend get home.
- East Providence – Inspector Sroka responds to a robbery in progress, which turns out to not be a robbery.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Deputy Donnyray Campbell, Deputy Addy Perez)
- East Providence Police Department (Inspector Craig Sroka, Sergeant Mike Pendergast)
- Lawrence Police Department (Officer Jason Heiney, Officer Adam Hazelwood)
- Missoula County Sheriff’s Office (Captain Bill Burt, Deputy Garrett Koppes)
- Tallahassee Police Department (Officer Brian Smith, Officer Justin Hill)
- Tulsa Police Department (Officer Jerod Lum, Officer Camden Houck)
- Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Brandon Sunday, Corporal Deanna Marshall)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Captain David Boruchowitz, Sergeant Cory Fowles)
- Mission Police Department (Officer John Oliva)
- Terre Haute Police Department (Officer Jeff Pupilli, Officer Ryan Plasse)
- Bradford County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Haley Flynn, Master Deputy Tanner Foerman)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Tyler Clark, PFC Dezmon Drayton)