Season 1, Episode 125
Aired on Friday, October 14th, 2022 | Duration 3h 0m 00s
Dan Abrams, Curtis Wilson, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are live in the studio. The Marion County Sheriff’s Department is officially off the show for now, and the Daytona Beach Police Department is taking its spot. Its Biketober Fest in Daytona Beach.
The night kicks off in Berkeley with Deputy Yacobozzi stopping a truck with expired tags.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Deputy Braylyn Salmond, Deputy Shannon Tolman)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Jason Heany, Deputy Antone Mendes)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Paul Yacobozzi, Corporal BJ Nelson, Deputy Cameron Blackmon)
- Beech Grove Police Department (Officer Kelsey Gembala, Officer Libi Keisler)
- Toledo Police Department (Detective James Macklin, Detective Todd Osting, Detective Rob Tyburski, Detective Alex Grau)
- Daytona Beach Police Department (Detective Scott Brunier, Sergeant Marcus Booth)
- Volusia County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Brett Whitson, Deputy Kletus Stubblefield)
- Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Keith Curry, Deputy Amity Livingston)
- Daytona – Stopped Biker – Sgt. Booth has a biker stopped. The biker has an expired license, and his bike is being towed.
- Daytona – Body Found – Detective Brunier is responding to the report of a body found in the river. The body appears to be a woman that fell overboard from her yacht and drowned. Alcohol is suspected, no foul play.
- Nye – Unresponsive Man – Deputy Heany is responding to a man that is not responsive in a truck. Although his eyes are open (creepy).
- Richland – Kitten Rescue – Deputy Tolman is attempting to rescue a kitten stuck/lost in a car wheel well. After almost 2 hours they were able to rescue the kitten. A vet tech that was watching the show reached out to Deputy Toman and took the kitten in.
- Toledo – Fleeing Suspect – A driver fled from officers, eventually he was stopped and taken into custody.