Live PD – 05.22.20
Season 4, Episode 66
Aired on: Friday, May 22nd, 2020 | Duration: 3h 0m 00s
Dan Abrams, Tom Morris Jr, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are live from there homes, but with a virtual background that looks like the studio. This is considered a special episode due to the Coronavirus pandemic. The show is on a much longer delay than normal. This is the Friday of the 2020 Memorial Day weekend.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Senior Deputy Daniel Mulcahey, Senior Deputy Addy Perez)
- Williamson County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Mark McKinney, Deputy Charles Duvall)
- Lawrence Police Department (Captain Tracey Cantrell, Officer Charlie Kingery)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Steve Zubkoff, Corporal Daniel Lambert)
- Clay County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Andy McCrea, Deputy Jordon Spaulding)
- West Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Office (Sergeant Glenn Henegan, Agent James Lewis, Lt. Brett Cavaliere, Agent Allen Connelly)
- Tulsa Police Department (Officer Skyler Hargrove, Officer Grace Hobbs)
- Berkeley – Corporal Lambert attempts to stop a car for erratic driving. The driver flees on the interstate. After getting off the interstate, the driver throws a gun and drugs out the window. Eventually the driver bails on foot and alludes officers.
- West Baton Rouge – Sergeant Henagan is staking out a location waiting for a robbery suspect. Eventually they catch him coming out of a building and take him into custody.
- Clay – Deputy McCrea takes a suspect into custody from a possible stolen vehicle.
- Tulsa – Officer Hargrove responds to a man threatening his son with a gun. The son is a security guard.
- West Baton Rouge – Lt. Cavaliere stops a truck and searches for drugs. He later finds a stolen gun. One of the suspects takes off running while handcuffed. Deputies chase him around the interstate before catching him.
- Lawrence – Captain Cantrell is performing a drug test on what he thinks is heroin and becomes accidentally exposed to it. After EMS arrives they decide he should go to the hospital to be checked. He is later cleared.
- Richland – Deputy Perez performs a traffic stop with Deputy Mulcahy and Lt. Danny Brown.
- Tulsa – Officer Hargrove investigates potential drug dealing in a hotel. Later they find evidence of Stimulus Check Forgery in the hotel.
- Jefferson – Deputy Lilies pursues a fleeing Dodge Challenger. The driver eventually abandons the car and runs on foot.
- Williamson – Deputies respond to a reported break-in in progress.
- Richland – Deputy Mulcahy responds to shots fired, but turns out its fireworks.
- West Baton Rouge – Sergeant Henagan and Lewis pursue a car that refuses to stop. The passenger jumps out at one point, but the pursuit goes on for miles. The driver is able to shake the officers and get away.
- Lawrence – Officer Kingery confronts individuals at a gas station that were already trespassed from the location.
- Richland – Deputy Barry and Lt. Danny Brown deal with some fellows with a gun across from the Obama Gas Station.
- Clay – Deputy Fortin responds to people trying to catch a gator. He suggests they don’t play with the gator.