Live PD – 11.23.19
Season 4, Episode 21
Aired on: November 23, 2019 | Duration: 2h 0m 38s
Dan Abrams, Tom Morris Jr, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are in the studio.
- Missoula – Captain Bill Burt searches for a lost kayaker on the river.
- Tallahassee – Officers try to serve a warrant on a daughter, the dad wants nothing to do with her.
- Jefferson – Corporal Sunday and Marshall pull over a driver under the influence with his son.
- East Providence – A possum is investigated for causing a barking dog.
- Berkeley – Officers detain a shoplifting suspect.
- Tallahassee – Foot pursuit while questioning a suspect on a bike. Suspect gets clotheslined.
- Jefferson – A traffic stop ends with a suspect running, and a lot of drugs are found.
- Tallahassee – The man arrested on the 11.22.19 episode is out on bond and performs another theft and is rearrested.
- Bradford – A man is rear-ended and then shot at. Officers investigate.
- Terre Haute – A suspect flees on a bike and gets away.
- Bradford – Deputies perform a high-risk stop on a burglary suspect.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Senior Deputy Daniel Mulcahy, Corporal Josh Robinson)
- East Providence Police Department (Inspector Craig Sroka, Officer Jacob Mount)
- Lawrence Police Department (Lt. Thomas Wright, Officer Stuart Bishop)
- Missoula County Sheriff’s Office (Captain Bill Burt, Deputy Justin White)
- Tallahassee Police Department (Officer Brian Smith, Officer Justin Hill)
- Tulsa Police Department (Officer Brian Liang, Officer Camden Houck)
- Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Brandon Sunday, Corporal Deanna Marshall)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Chat Barrett, Sergeant Cory Fowles)
- Mission Police Department (Officer Juan Mercado, Officer John Oliva)
- Terre Haute Police Department (Officer Pete Frederick, Officer Daniel Johnson)
- Bradford County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Jake Whitehead, Sergeant Brandon Shoup)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Tyler Clark, Corporal Mike Thompson)