Live PD – 01.03.20
Season 4, Episode 30
Aired on: January 3, 2020 | Duration: 2h 0m 38s
Dan Abrams, Tom Morris Jr, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are in the studio. This is the first episode of 2020 after the holiday break. Officer Tappan from the Alpharetta Police Department and K-9 Mattis join them in studio.
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Department and the East Providence Police Department announced after the 12.14.19 episode that they would not be returning after the break. The Pomona Police Department in California joins Live PD in this episode.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Deputy Addy Perez, Lt. Danny Brown)
- Lawrence Police Department (Officer Stuart Bishop, Captain Tracey Cantrell)
- Missoula County Sheriff’s Office (Captain Bill Burt, Deputy Garrett Koppes)
- Tallahassee Police Department (Officer Brian Smith, Officer Justin Hill)
- Tulsa Police Department (Officer Darrell Ross, Officer Justin Finney)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Lt. Eric Murphy, Deputy Cody Murphy)
- Terre Haute Police Department (Officer Chris Jones, Officer Lance Sanders)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Kathryn Whetstone, Lt. Neal Johnson)
- Pomona Police Department (Officer Eric Omahony, Officer Shreef Erfan)
- Nye – Eric Murphy and other deputies execute a search warrant and catch the suspect that tried to run out the back door.
- Berkeley – Deputy Johnson talks to a man sleeping in a parked truck. The suspect flees in the truck with Johnson pursuing. The suspect wrecks the truck and flees on foot. Tyler Clark and K-9 Fox join the search.
- Tallahassee – Officers serve an arrest warrant on an elderly suspect.
- Berkeley – Deputies pursue a car with a robbery suspect. After a lengthy pursuit, the car flips over and officers have to rescue 3 suspects from the car.
- Pomona – Officers respond to a possibly intoxicated woman.
- Nye – Deputies pursue a suspect on foot who was trying to steal tires.
- Pomona – Officer Erfan responds to a fender bender.
- Missoula – Captain Bill Burt performs a traffic stop and the driver talks about his favorite Live PD episode.
- Pomona – Officer Omahoney stops a driver without a driver’s license.
- Berkeley – Corporal Zubkoff stops a car when he smells weed, the car ends up crashing and they find more drugs.
- Richland – Danny Brown encounters some very angry women in a Home Depot parking lot. Deputy Perez is called in for backup. But notice how things change.
in the 1/3/20 show, the “California stop” which seemed to stump the team, is probably a “Hollywood stop” which was a popular reference for slowly cruising thru a stop sign in the late 50’s – early 60’s.