Live PD – 11.29.19
Season 4, Episode 22
Aired on: November 29, 2019 | Duration: 2h 0m 38s
Dan Abrams, Tom Morris Jr, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are in the studio. This is the Black Friday Edition of Live PD with a few holiday shopping incidents. It is also a wintery night in Missoula, so there are quite a few traffic incidents caused by the snow.
- Berkeley – Officers chase a suspect over dirt roads and through the woods, but they lose him.
- Lawrence – Officer Bishop chases a shoplifting suspect. Eventually, Sergeant Slaybaugh finds him in a Dominos bathroom with a gun.
- Richland – Danny Brown responds to a report car break-ins at the mall. He finds drugs and an AR in the back seat.
- Jefferson – Corporal Holley finds a stolen Dodge Charger. The driver
- Richland – Back at the mall, Danny Brown spots a drug transaction and chases and tackles a suspect.
- Nye – Deputies chase a fleeing suspect over 80 miles and it ends in a fight.
- Jefferson – Another stolen car is stopped and the driver questioned.
- Missoula – A driver hits a deer, Deputy Koppes assists. Later on, he helps a driver that rolls his car off the road.
- Richland – A carjacker crashes a car into a house and is chased by deputies on foot.
- Terre Haute – A driver with blacked-out lights is chased by officers.
- Jefferson – A driver attempts to run into his house during a traffic stop.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Lt. Danny Brown, Corporal Robert Furgal)
- East Providence Police Department (Officer Andrew Dubois, Corporal Steve Tiernan)
- Lawrence Police Department (Sergeant Gabe Slaybaugh, Officer Stuart Bishop)
- Missoula County Sheriff’s Office (Captain Bill Burt, Deputy Garrett Koppes)
- Tallahassee Police Department (Officer Brian Smith, Officer Justin Hill)
- Tulsa Police Department (Officer Jill Salle, Officer Justin McAlpin)
- Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Nicholas Talton, Corporal Ryan Holley)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Cody Murphy, Sergeant Cory Fowles)
- Mission Police Department (Officer Juan Mercado, Officer John Oliva)
- Terre Haute Police Department (Officer Justin Gant, Officer Daniel Johnson)
- Bradford County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Jacob Swaggerty, Sergeant Hannah Haas)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Tyler Clark, Lt. Neil Johnson)