Live PD – 11.15.19
Season 4, Episode 18
Aired on: November 15, 2019 | Duration: 2h 0m 38s
Dan Abrams, Tom Morris Jr, and Officer Darrell Ross are in the studio. This episode Live PD switches to having 12 departments per episode. Mission Police Department, Terre Haute Police Department, Bradford County Sheriff’s Office, and Berkley County Sheriff’s Office joins Season 4. This episode features at least 5 high-speed car chases.
- Richland – A man is attacked by a crack head, deputies search for the suspect.
- Jefferson – Deanna Marshall is pursuing a potentially stolen Tahoe SUV.
- Jefferson – A wild chase from earlier in the week is shown. A suspect leads Corporal Sunday on a fast pursuit and is ultimately captured in his own attic.
- East Providence – A shoplifter face plants when running from officers.
- Bradford – Deputies deal with an angry father and a daughter trying to move. One interesting observation, the father is watching Live PD while he’s on Live PD.
- Missoula – Captain Burt snatches up a suspect that is about to run. The suspect was already being searched for regarding an earlier car theft.
- Lawrence – A chase ends in the suspect’s driveway after officers bounce him off his car when refuses to follow commands.
- Lawrence – Another driver leads officers on a chase which eventually ends in him being tasered.
- Berkeley – Corporal Tyler Clark chases a fleeing suspect in a long car chase until the tires come off the rims.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Investigator Kevin Lawrence, Investigator Chris Mastrianni)
- East Providence Police Department (Officer Jacob Mount, Officer Andrew Dubois)
- Lawrence Police Department (Officer Jason Heiney, Captain Tracey Cantrel)
- Missoula County Sheriff’s Office (Captain Bill Burt, Corporal Troy Rexin)
- Tallahassee Police Department (Officer Brian Smith, Officer Justin Hill)
- Tulsa Police Department (Officer Melissa Townsend, Officer Michael Fullbright)
- Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Brandon Sunday, Corporal Deanna Marshall)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Lt. Eric Murphy, Deputy Chad Barrett)
- Mission Police Department (Juan Mercado)
- Terre Haute Police Department (Officer Justin Gant, Officer Daniel Johnson)
- Bradford County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Haley Flynn, Master Deputy Tanner Foerman)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Tyler Clark, PFC Austin Longieliere)