Live PD – 05.01.20
Season 4, Episode 60
Aired on: Friday, May 1st, 2020 | Duration: 2h 0m 00s
Dan Abrams, Tom Morris Jr, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are live from there homes. This is considered a special episode due to the Coronavirus pandemic. The show is only 2 hours and only 6 departments are featured. Dan also said the show is on a much longer delay than normal.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Deputy Donnyray Campbell)
- Williamson County Sheriff’s Office (Lt. Grayson Kennedy, Deputy Charles Duvall)
- Lawrence Police Department (Officer Stuart Bishop)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Tyler Clark)
- Clay County Sheriff’s Office ()
- West Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Office (Sergeant Glenn Henegan, Agent James Lewis)
- Lawrence – Officer Bishop responds to a shooting but ends up investigating a car accident.
- Richland – Deputy Campbell is persuing a stollen car. The driver and several passengers flee on foot in an apartment complex.
- West Baton Rouge – Sergeant Henegan responds to a report of a domestic dispute in a trailer park.
- Berkeley – Corporal Clark performs a traffic stop.
- Lawrence – Officers pursue a Dodge Challenger on the interstate at high speeds.
- Jefferson – Corporal Deanna Marshall assists with a traffic stop.
- West Baton Rouge – Officers stop a car that’s driving slowly.
- Williamson – Deputy Johnston walks out of a convenience store and sees a woman passed out. He searches her car and finds drugs.
- Richland – During a traffic stop a suspect kicks a door into Deputy Mulcahy. Deputy Perez takes the suspect into custody.