Live PD – 01.08.20
Season 4, Episode 32
Aired on: Wednesday, January 8th, 2020 | Duration: 2h 0m 38s
Dan Abrams, Tom Morris Jr, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are in the studio. This is a special Wednesday live episode airing at 8PM, followed by America’s Top K-9 at 9PM, with Live PD back at 10PM.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Corporal Kristy Boyles, Corporal Gavin Walmsley)
- Lawrence Police Department (Officer Charlie Kingery, Officer Aaron Tate)
- Missoula County Sheriff’s Office (Captain Bill Burt, Corporal Troy Rexin)
- Tallahassee Police Department (Officer Brian Smith, Officer Justin Hill)
- Tulsa Police Department (Officer Justin McAlpin, Officer Justin Finney)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Lt. Eric Murphy, Lt. James McRae)
- Terre Haute Police Department (Officer Pete Frederick, Sergeant Adam Loudermilk)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Tyler Clark, Deputy Neil McSwain)
- Pomona Police Department (Officer Eric Omahony, Officer Rodney Cavanaugh, Corporal Joe Hernandez)
- Richland – Deputies spot a stolen car, after boxing the car in they’re able to get all the customers in handcuffs.
- Tallahassee – Justin Hill responds to an argument with roommates at an apartment.
- Pomona – Omahony, and Cavanaugh raid a marijuana dispensary. The fire department helps cut into a safe, which turns out to be empty.
- Nye – Eric Murphy responds to a car fire on the road.
- Lawrence – Charlie Kingery assists in a chase of a suspect from another county.
- Terre Haute – Sergeant Loudermilk and K-9 Vader assist in a traffic stop.
- Pomona – Omahony performs a probation check and finds ammo.