Live PD – 11.02.19
Season 4, Episode 15
Aired on: November 2, 2019 | Duration: 2h 9m 30s
Dan Abrams, Sean Larkin, and Tom Morris Jr. in the studio. This episode was all about activity in Jefferson, there were two high-speed chases there.
- Jefferson – Deanna Marshall and Brandon Sunday start of the night in a big way. They are about to pull a suspect out of a car and the driver takes off and escapes. They go to the suspect’s home and detain more suspects.
- Nye – Deputies talk with an interesting member of the community.
- Richland – Crack is found.
- Nye – A 13 year old on a mini bike is hit by a car.
- Missoula – Bill Burt deals with car problems. Later he helps with a ranch hand that goes missing.
- Tallahassee – A man is detained after fighting with local troublemakers.
- Tulsa – Officers detain the drivers of a stolen car.
- Jefferson – Corporal Sunday and Marshall are involved in a high-speed chase and then foot chase.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (S/D Daniel Mulcahy, Corporal Robert Furgal)
- East Providence Police Department (Officer Andrew Dubois, Officer Jay Rainville)
- Lawrence Police Department (Officer Stuart Bishop, Officer Charlie Kingery)
- Missoula County Sheriff’s Office (Captain Bill Burt, Corporal Zach Sargent)
- Tallahassee Police Department (Officer Brian Smith, Officer Justin Hill)
- Tulsa Police Department (Officer Jerod Lum, Officer Aaron Phillips)
- Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Brandon Sunday, Corporal Deanna Marshall)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Sergeant Cory Fowles, Deputy Michael Mokeski)