Live PD – 11.01.19
Season 4, Episode 14
Aired on: November 1, 2019 | Duration: 2h 6m 3s
Dan Abrams, Sean Larkin, and Tom Morris Jr. in the studio.
- Tallahassee – Officer Smith responding to a man with a gun. Man with the gun was an off duty deputy.
- Tulsa – Officers have a suspect in custody from what seems like it was a fight in progress.
- Nye – Deputies deal with a domestic disturbance where a woman is on video smoking meth.
- Tulsa – Officers deal with a stolen truck and then investigate the apartment where the thief came from.
- Jefferson – Corporal Deanna Marshall has a suspect with a large amount of drugs.
- Lawrence – A reckless driving pull over, turns into a very long and intense chase. The driver bailed on foot. Officers and K9 searched, but did not find him.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Deputy Addy Perez, Deputy Donnyray Campbell)
- East Providence Police Department (Officer Andrew Dubois, Officer Jay Rainville)
- Lawrence Police Department (Officer Aaron Tate, Officer Max Weber)
- Missoula County Sheriff’s Office (Sergeant Josh Volinkaty, Sergeant Ryan Prather)
- Tallahassee Police Department (Officer Brian Smith, Officer Justin Hill)
- Tulsa Police Department (Officer Jerod Lum, Officer Aaron Phillips)
- Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Brandon Sunday, Corporal Deanna Marshall)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Sergeant Cory Fowles, Lt. Eric Murphy)