Live PD – 12.07.19
Season 4, Episode 25
Aired on: December 7, 2019 | Duration: 2h 0m 38s
Dan Abrams, Tom Morris Jr, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are in the studio. Tonight is Larkin’s birthday.
Quote of the Night: “You picked the wrong ones to run from.”
- Missoula – A kidnapping suspect is questioned, but he insists they are wrong.
- Berkeley – Deputies search a man who claims he has Epsom salts.
- East Providence – Inspector Sroka visits a suspected pot smoker.
- Jefferson – Deanna Marshall pulls over a mom that is speeding without a seat belt, she gets a warning.
- Tallahassee – A man is stabbed in a McDonalds by an employee. The suspect is apprehended.
- Bradford – K9 Grim detects drugs in a car and Sergeant Shoup searches. A condom full of urine is found.
- Jefferson – Deputy Patterson stops a car for seat belt violations and it takes off. The driver eventually crashes and runs. Corporal Marshall joins the hunt and they eventually find him.
- Richland – Danny Brown talks to a suspicious jogger in a parking lot.
- Tulsa – Cassie Moore meets a puppy.
- Lawrence – Officers stop a car and the suspect refuses to leave the car.
- Tallahassee – Officers talk to a frequent flier in Tallahassee that’s trespassing.
- Tulsa – A warrant is served for burglary and the stolen goods are recovered.
- Jefferson – Zandar Patterson chases two suspects that end up having stolen identities. Video below.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Lt. Danny Brown, Deputy Kenny Fitzimmons)
- East Providence Police Department (Inspector Craig Sroka, Officer Kyle Graves)
- Lawrence Police Department (Officer Aaron Tate, Officer Charlie Kingery)
- Missoula County Sheriff’s Office (Captain Bill Burt, Sergeant Josh Volinkaty)
- Tallahassee Police Department (Officer Brian Smith, Officer Justin Hill)
- Tulsa Police Department (Officer Cassie Moore, Sergeant David Weakley)
- Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Zandar Patterson, Corporal Deanna Marshall)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Sergeant Cory Fowles, Sergeant Alan Schrimpf)
- Mission Police Department (Officer Juan Mercado, Officer John Oliva)
- Terre Haute Police Department (Officer Justin Gant, Officer Pete Frederick)
- Bradford County Sheriff’s Office (Sergeant Brandon Shoup, Deputy Jake Whitehead)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Tyler Clark, Corporal Mike Thompson)