Live PD – 04.18.20
Season 4, Episode 57
Aired on: Saturda7, April 18th, 2020 | Duration: 2h 0m 00s
Dan Abrams, Tom Morris Jr, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are live from there homes. This is considered a special episode due to the Coronavirus pandemic. The show is only 2 hours and only 6 departments are featured. Dan also said the show is on a much longer delay than normal.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Sergeant Robert Furgal)
- Williamson County Sheriff’s Office (Lt. Grayson Kennedy, Deputy Zach Camden)
- Lawrence Police Department (Officer Mateo Agresta, Officer Derek Byerly)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Austin Longieliere, Deputy Devonte Carr)
- Pomona Police Department (Officer Rodney Cavanaugh, Officer Eric Omahony, Officer Shreef Erfan)
- Clay County Sheriff’s Office (Detective Chase Stivers)
- Richland – Sergeant Furgal responds to a domestic dispute with a grown son and father.
- Pomona – Officer Erfan responds as backup to a man with a knife. Omahony and Cavanaugh arrive on the scene first. Officers take the suspect to the ground.
- Jefferson County – Corporal Deanna Marshall performs a traffic stop and questions the driver.
- Williamson – Lt. Kennedy talks to a man selling good karma for 50 cents.
- Berkeley – Deputy Carr responds to a report of a kidnapping. After pulling over the car it appears to be an argument with a boyfriend/girlfriend.
- Richland – Furgal talks to some people in a gas station parking lot.
- Clay – Detective Stivers talks to a man walking down the road.
- Pomona – Officer Erfan investigates a car crash.
- Richland – Furgal responds to a woman being kicked out of her apartment by her boyfriend.
- Berkeley – Deputy Longieliere pursues a car until the driver bails on foot.