Live PD – 10.26.19
Season 4, Episode 13
Aired on: October 26, 2019 | Duration: 2h 9m 0s
Dan Abrams, Sean Larkin, and Tom Morris Jr. in the studio.
- Nye County – Deputies in Nye are pursuing an ATV.
- Lawrence – Officer Bishop takes a suspect into custody.
- Tulsa – Officers take a drunk guy from Florida into custody. He briefly tries to run.
- Nye – Yet another ATV is chased around town.
- Jefferson County – A traffic stop gets heated, drugs and a gun are found. Suspect in custody.
- Lawrence – Shaq is stopped and questioned.
- Nye – Sergeant Fowles deals with a traffic accident involving a Russian tourist. Bad news he gets a fine, good news he had damage coverage on his rental.
- Missoula – Captain Burt investigates suspicious activity in a cemetery.
- Lawrence – A pig on the loose is captured. No charges.
- Jefferson County – Corporal Sunday stops a motorcycle with a handgun. But the biker was released.
- Tulsa – Officer Ross performs a field sobriety test on a very sober suspect. This should be the instructional video for how to do the field sobriety test.
Departments and Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Deputy Kenny Fitzsimmons, Corporal Josh Robinson)
- East Providence Police Department (Inspector Craig Sroka, Officer Jay Rainville)
- Lawrence Police Department (Officer Stuart Bishop, Officer Cory Whaley)
- Missoula County Sheriff’s Office (Sergeant Josh Volinkaty, Captain Bill Burt)
- Tallahassee Police Department (Officer Brian Smith, Officer Justin Hill)
- Tulsa Police Department (Officer Darrell Ross, Officer Wes Perkins)
- Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Brandon Sunday, Corporal Deanna Marshall)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Sergeant Cory Fowles, Sergeant Alan Schrimpf)