Live PD – 01.10.20
Season 4, Episode 33
Aired on: Friday, January 10th, 2020 | Duration: 2h 0m 38s
Dan Abrams, Tom Morris Jr, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are in the studio.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Deputy Donnyray Campbell, Deputy Brandon Simmons)
- Lawrence Police Department (Officer Charlie Kingery, Captain Tracey Cantrell)
- Missoula County Sheriff’s Office (Captain Bill Burt, Deputy Gordy Jessop)
- Tallahassee Police Department (Officer Brian Smith, Officer Justin Hill)
- Tulsa Police Department (Officer Justin McAlpin, Officer Justin Finney)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Lt. Eric Murphy, Deputy Chad Barrett)
- Terre Haute Police Department (Officer Pete Frederick, Sergeant Justin Sears)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Austin Longieliere, Corporal Kathryn Whetstone)
- Pomona Police Department (Officer Eric Omahony, Officer Rodney Cavanaugh, Officer Shreef Erfan)
- Pomona – Officer Omahony and Officer Cavanaugh stop “Smokey” after a brief pursuit on a bike.
- Tallahassee – Officer Hill arrests someone at an apartment on a warrant.
- Lawrence – Officer Kingery performs a felony vehicle stop and a passenger flees on foot.
- Terre Haute – Sergeant Sears pursues a vehicle after it runs a few stop signs.
- Berkeley – Officers stop and question a gravedigger in a cemetery.
- Pomona – Omahony, and Cavahaugh stop a car that has BB gun.
- Missoula – Captain Burt performs a DUI check.
- Pomona – Officer Erfan responds to a car fire on a road.
- Tulsa – Officer Darrell Ross is looking for a robbery suspect. The suspects attempts to get officers to shoot him. He is tased instead. Officer Ross has some words with him later. Watch the video.
- Terre Haute – Justin Sears encounters a pretty angry dog in the back of a car.
- Berkeley – Corporal Kathryn Whetstone responds to a reported peeping tom.