Live PD – 01.04.20
Season 4, Episode 31
Aired on: Saturday, January 4, 2020 | Duration: 2h 0m 38s
Dan Abrams, Tom Morris Jr, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are in the studio. Officer Tappan from the Alpharetta Police Department and K-9 Mattis join them in studio.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Corporal Mark Laureano, Master Deputy Chris Blanding)
- Lawrence Police Department (Officer Stuart Bishop, Officer Matt Hickey)
- Missoula County Sheriff’s Office (Captain Bill Burt, Deputy Garrett Koppes)
- Tallahassee Police Department (Officer Brian Smith, Officer Justin Hill)
- Tulsa Police Department (Officer Heath Brownell, Officer Justin Finney)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Brooke Gentry, Deputy Cody Murphy)
- Terre Haute Police Department (Officer Pete Frederick, Sergeant Adam Loudermilk)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Kathryn Whetstone, Corporal Corinthian Green)
- Pomona Police Department (Officer Eric Omahony, Officer Shreef Erfan)
- Pomona – Officer Erfan is responding to shots fired. Officers continue to investigate and later in the show surround a house and pull out suspects from the house. Officer Omahony joins the house clearing.
- Tallahassee – Officer Hill responds to an altercation at an all you can eat buffet. We all know that you can not take home food from the buffet.
- Berkeley – Corporal Whetstone pulls over a car and detects marijuana.
- Lawrence – Officer Bishop pursues a car and then chases the suspect on foot. He catches him at gunpoint.
- Berkeley – Officer Whetstone investigates the report of a break-in at a business.
- Richland – While Chris Blanding is questioning an armed robbery suspect, he makes a run for it. Blanding and Laureano chase him down and pull him off a fence.
- Lawrence – Officers and paramedics respond to an overdose in a Walmart parking lot.
- Tallahassee – Officer Hill investigates unwanted kissing at a bar.
- Terre Haute – Officer Laudermilk respond to a 911 hangup.
- Lawrence – Officer Kingery stops a mechanic that is driving his customer’s car.
- Pomona – Officer Omahony questions a known gang member that’s on parole. They find a bullet in his bag.
- Pomona – Elsewhere in Pomona, Officer Shreef attempts to question a man at a traffic stop.
- Tallahassee – Officers break up a game of manhunt.
- Berkeley – Officer Green encounters a very suspicious man behind a building.