Season 1, Episode 144
Aired on Saturday, December 17th, 2022 | Duration 3h 0m 00s
Dan Abrams, Curtis Wilson, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are live in the studio. This will be the last episode of 2022. The next episode will be on January 6th, 2023.
It was also announced during this episode that Master Deputy Addy Perez will be retiring from the Richland County Sheriff’s Department. She was in the studio to discuss with Dan, Curtis, and Sticks.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Master Deputy Anthony Morrow, Sergeant Gavin Walmsley)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Sergeant Cory Fowles, Deputy Jonathan Justice)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Dylan Lee, Deputy Bryson Fowler, Corporal Carli Drayton)
- Beech Grove Police Department (Officer Mark Parker, Officer Brian Dellarosa)
- Spotsylvania County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Dillon Jackson, Sergeant Ray Pittman)
- Daytona Beach Police Department (Sergeant Michael Bryant, Sergeant Marcus Booth)
- Volusia County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Royce James, Deputy Devin LaFoucade)
- Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Leroy Regalado, Deputy Kendra Yalch)