Season 1, Episode 11
Aired on Friday, August 26th, 2022 | Duration 3h 0m 00s
Dan Abrams, Curtis Wilson, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are live in the studio. Tonight kicks off in Richland County with deputies pursuing a suspect in a stolen car.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Deputy John O’Shaughnessy, Deputy Braylyn Salmond)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Lt. Eric Murphy, Lt. Alan Schrimpf)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Sgt. Tyler Clark, Cpl. Paul Yacobozzi, Cpl. Dylan Lee)
- Beech Grove Police Department (Officer Libi Keisler, Sgt. David Parker)
- Paterson Police Department (Detective Muhammed Dombayci, Officer Malek Assaf, Detective Wisam Salameh, Officer Domenic DiCaro)
- Marion County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Terry Mundorff, Deputy Charles Paddock)
- Volusia County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Tim Maxwell, Deputy Djhon Knight)
- Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Katie Maestas, Deputy Cutter Pryde)
- Nye – Deputy Schrimpf responds to a domestic dispute.
- Berkeley – Sgt. Tyler Clark deals with a DUI that can’t stand.
- Nye – Lt. Schrimpf responds to a man threatening people with a hammer. He finds the hammer and knife.
- Berkley – Deputy Blackmon is in a high-speed chase on the interstate.
- Beech Grove – Officers investigate a stolen vehicle. The owner is allegedly dead, and the husband is a suspect.
- Crime of the Week – The Ocala Police Department and Marion County Sheriff’s Office pursued a stolen car through the woods on a wild chase.
- Marion – Cpl. Mundorf investigates an abandoned house with a VHS tape of “Dealing with the Devil”
- Volusia – A woman gets lost in the woods with her dog after a day of drinking.
- Paterson – Officers respond to a reported carjacking, but the driver says there’s no crime.
- Nye – Deputies responded to a car accident during a “brown out” dust storm.