Season 1, Episode 156
Aired on Saturday, February 11th, 2023 | Duration 3h 0m 00s
Dan Abrams, Curtis Wilson, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are live in the studio.
Tonight’s episode features a lot of romantic situations. A catfishing victim in Daytona, a love transaction later in Daytona, and a fight over a pooping dog. The Crime of the Night features a terrifying chase in WI.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Captain Danny Brown, Master Deputy Shannon Tolman)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Deon Ford, Deputy Jonathan Justice)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Bryson Fowler, Corporal Carli Drayton, Corporal Devonte Carr)
- Beech Grove Police Department (Officer Zach Dalton, Officer Mark Parker)
- Spotsylvania County Sheriff’s Office (Sergeant Ray Pittman, Deputy Chris Staats)
- Daytona Beach Police Department (Sergeant Mike Bryant, Sergeant Marcus Booth)
- Volusia County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Ethan Bartzer, Deputy Logan Daniels)
- Wilkes-Barre City Police Department (Officer Linsay Zarick, Officer Peter Cordaro)