Live PD – 11.09.19
Season 4, Episode 17
Aired on: November 9, 2019 | Duration: 2h 9m 0s
Dan Abrams, Sean Larkin, and Tom Morris Jr. in the studio.
- Tallahassee – Justin Hill starts the show with a man playing in traffic without a shirt on.
- Jefferson – Deanna Marshall and Brandon Sunday search a car. They find a puppy.
- Missoula – A suspected DUI driver gets a field sobriety test from Corporal Sargent.
- Richland – Danny Brown spots someone urinating in a gas station parking lot.
- Jefferson – Brandon Sunday chased a suspect that had warrants. He eventually catches him in a field.
- Nye – Deputies talk to someone who was visited by aliens.
- Missoula – Bill Burt talks to a hunter who used a mountain bike to bag an elk.
- Richland – Danny Brown talks to a party goer with neon accessories. No charges or warnings.
- Jefferson– Corporal Sunday chases a Honda Accord briefly, but the driver is released with a warning.
- Tulsa – Officers detain a wedding crasher who is nothing but trouble.
- Tallahassee – Justin Hill responds to a man stocking a woman. They stake out the woman’s house to catch him.
- Lawrence – Officer Kingery had to deal with a rowdy suspect until they could determine his identity.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Lt. Danny Brown, Deputy Kenny Fitzsimmons)
- East Providence Police Department (Officer Jacob Mount, Officer Kyle Graves)
- Lawrence Police Department (Officer Stuart Bishop, Officer Charlie Kingery)
- Missoula County Sheriff’s Office (Captain Bill Burt, Corporal Zach Sargent)
- Tallahassee Police Department (Officer Brian Smith, Officer Justin Hill)
- Tulsa Police Department (Officer Brian Liang, Officer Camden Houck)
- Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Brandon Sunday, Corporal Deanna Marshall)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Lt. Eric Murphy, Sargent Alan Schrimpf)