In tonight’s Live PD Roll Call, Dan announced that starting on the November, 15th episode (Live PD – 11.15.19) the show will be live in 12 departments. He also said that one old department will be coming back. For the past year, Live PD has featured 8 departments per episode, but this would mean adding 4 more departments each night.
The big question is what departments will be joining or coming back to Live PD. Based on Twitter activity, here are the departments we’re expecting to see next week.
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department
- East Providence Police Department
- Lawrence Police Department
- Missoula County Sheriff’s Office
- Tallahassee Police Department
- Tulsa Police Department
- Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office
- Terre Haute Police Department – There’s been a lot of news reports of Terre Haute joining Live PD, this might be the time they premier.
- Bradford County Sheriff’s Office – The Bradford County Sheriff’s Office in north Florida will be joining the show. Bradford County is near Wakulla County in Florida, so expect some similar scenes to those episodes.
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office – The Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office in South Carolina looks to be the 3rd new department joining Season 4.
- Mission Police Department – Mission PD looks to be returning to show after some time off.
[…] 2h 9m 0sDan Abrams, Sean Larkin, and Tom Morris Jr. in the studio. Prior to this episode starting, Dan announced that starting next week there would be 12 departments on the […]