Live PD – 01.11.20
Season 4, Episode 34
Aired on: Saturday, January 11th, 2020 | Duration: 2h 0m 38s
Dan Abrams, Tom Morris Jr, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are in the studio.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Senior Deputy Daniel Mulcahy, Deputy Durrell Barry)
- Lawrence Police Department (Officer Stuart Bishop, Officer Matt Hickey)
- Missoula County Sheriff’s Office (Captain Bill Burt, Deputy Gordy Jessop)
- Tallahassee Police Department (Officer Brian Smith, Officer Justin Hill)
- Tulsa Police Department (Officer Joshua Hyman, Officer Joel Burks)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Aaron Williamson, Deputy Chad Barrett)
- Terre Haute Police Department (Officer Pete Frederick, Sergeant Justin Sears)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Tyler Clark, Lt. Neal Johnson)
- Pomona Police Department (Officer Eric Omahony, Officer Rodney Cavanaugh, Officer Shreef Erfan)
- Lawrence – Officer Bishop responds to a shooting at a restaurant. Two employees of the restaurant are shot in an apparent robbery. The suspects escape before Bishop arrives on the scene. Officer Hickey searches for the suspects in a nearby apartment complex.
- Tulsa – Officer Hyman responds to shots fired in an apartment complex.
- Tallahassee – Officer Smith assists in capturing a wanted sex offender at a restaurant.
- Pomona – Officer Erfan responds to a woman refusing to leave a McDonalds.
- Richland – Sr. Deputy Mulcahy is backing up Danny Brown on a suspect that is alluding.
- Missoula – Captain Burt responds to a wreck on the interstate due to icy conditions.
- Pomona – Officer Erfan is performing a traffic stop and a drunken man interferes.
- Berkeley – Lt. Johnson and Cpl. Whetstone respond to a man attacked in a Burger King. The victim us under the influence of cocaine and got into a fight with the attacker over a cigarette.
- Richland – Mulcahy is chasing a vehicle. The occupants bail out and run through a school. He catches one of them on foot.
- Pomona – Omahony and Cavanaugh are serving a search warrant at a home.
- Lawrence – Officer Hickey performs a traffic stop and pulls the driver out at gunpoint.