Live PD – 12.06.19
Season 4, Episode 24
Aired on: December 6, 2019 | Duration: 2h 0m 38s
Dan Abrams, Tom Morris Jr, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are in the studio.
- Tallahassee – Officer Smith responds to a car crashed into a canal. Really it’s just a car jumping the curb.
- Missoula – Captain Burt deals with a roadside oil change.
- Tallahassee – Officer Smith assists with a robbery suspect who is barricaded in his room. After quite some time, they’re able to talk him out. Quote of the night: “We’re going to break your door down, and not pay for it.”
- Jefferson – Deanna Marshall has a high-speed pursuit with a mom that has a baby in the car.
- Lawrence – A suspect with marijuana debates the laws of Indiana.
- Tulsa – Officers respond to a man on the roof of a school. He ends up being there for work.
- Mission – Officer Mercado searches for a stolen Christmas tree.
- Tulsa – A naked woman is taken into custody.
- Tallahassee – Officers search for a suspect at a car dealership. They search all over but eventually find their suspect.
- Jefferson – Brandon Sunday and Deanna Marshall investigate a stollen motorcycle at a hotel.
- Richland – Corporal Boyles pulls over a suspect with drugs and a stolen gun.
- Missoula – Deputies and Search & Rescue look for a lost hunter in the mountains.
- Tallahassee – Officer Smith talks to a guy on a hoverboard, wearing a SWAT vest.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Corporal Kristy Boyles, Master Deputy Chris Blanding)
- East Providence Police Department (Corporal Steve Tiernan, Officer Kyle Graves)
- Lawrence Police Department (Captain Tracey Cantrell, Officer Stuart Bishop)
- Missoula County Sheriff’s Office (Captain Bill Burt, Deputy Garrett Koppes)
- Tallahassee Police Department (Officer Brian Smith, Officer Justin Hill)
- Tulsa Police Department (Officer Cassie Moore, Officer Justin Finney)
- Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Brandon Sunday, Corporal Deanna Marshall)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Sergeant Cory Fowles, Deputy Michael Connelly)
- Mission Police Department (Officer Juan Mercado, Officer John Oliva)
- Terre Haute Police Department (Officer Travis Clements, Sergeant Adam Loudermilk)
- Bradford County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Jacob Swaggerty, Deputy Jake Whitehead)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Steve Zubkoff, Deputy Austin Longieliere)