Live PD – 12.13.19
Season 4, Episode 26
Aired on: December 13, 2019 | Duration: 2h 0m 38s
Dan Abrams, Tom Morris Jr, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are in the studio.
- Richland – Donnyray Campbell starts off the night chasing a drug dealer at a motel. Garo Brown ends up arresting a suspect.
- Mission – Officers arrive on the scene of a house fire. Officer Juan Mercado has to keep the homeowner at bay. Firefighters end up saving the pets.
- Tallahassee – Officer Smith responds to a fight at the Family Doller over rudeness. The assistant manager is arrested.
- Jefferson – Corporal Sunday & Marshall conduct a traffic stop. While talking to the passengers, the car’s radiator blows.
- Berkeley – Corporal Zubkoff arrives on the scene of a fleeing suspect that crashed out.
- East Providence – Officers talk with a rowdy suspect from “Central Falls”. He and Duchess go for a walk.
- Berkeley – Tyler Clark pursues a suspect on a stolen moped. KP Fox ends up catching the suspect.
- Berkeley – Corporal Zubkoff stops a car and one of the passengers jumps out of the car and runs. The driver and passengers have weed and a gun.
- Nye – Cody Murphy stops a suspect on the run for running a grow operation.
- Jefferson – Brandon Sunday and Deanna Marshall pull of a comedian with a little bit of weed.
- Tallahassee – Officer Hill deals with a drunk suspect that was already beaten up.
- Nye – A heard of wild horses are loose on the road.
- Jefferson – Brandon Sunday and Deanna Marshall chase a Silver Malibu. The driver bails and runs, but they ultimately catch and taser him.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Senior Deputy Garo Brown, Deputy Donnyray Campbell)
- East Providence Police Department (Officer Jay Rainville, Officer Kyle Graves)
- Lawrence Police Department (Officer Jason Heiney, Officer Matt Hickey)
- Missoula County Sheriff’s Office (Captain Bill Burt, Deputy Justin White)
- Tallahassee Police Department (Officer Brian Smith, Officer Justin Hill)
- Tulsa Police Department (Officer Cassie Moore, Officer Justin Finney)
- Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Brandon Sunday, Corporal Deanna Marshall)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Lt. Eric Murphy, Deputy Chad Barrett)
- Mission Police Department (Officer Juan Mercado, Officer Miguel Godinez)
- Terre Haute Police Department (Officer Pete Frederick, Officer Ryan Plasse)
- Bradford County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Frank Krol, Sergeant Hannah Haas)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Steve Zubkoff, Lt. Neal Johnson)