Live PD – 09.27.19
Season 4, Episode 3
Aired: September, 27, 2019
- Tulsa Officers are taking a soverign citizen into custody when the episode starts. The suspect had 4 warrants and was taken to jail. Many lawsuit threats were hurled.
- Danny Brown searches some gentleman drinking outside a closed barbershop.
- In Tulsa, officers chase a burglary suspect on a bicycle. The suspect is phyiscally removed from the bike.
- In Tallahassee, a stolen car was identified, suspect was chased and tased.
- Lawrence, Officers respond to a victim who says she was pushed, hit, and bitten by another woman at bar. She is treated by medics at the scene. The suspect escaped and is at large.
- Missoula Sheriff’s Deputies chase a wrong-way driver on the interstate. The female driver is stopped; she is uncooperative with the deputy trying to conduct a field sobriety test. The driver is arrested for DUI.
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department
- Tallahassee Police Department
- Missoula Country Sheriff’s Office
- Lafayette Police Department
- East Providence Police Department
- Tulsa Police Department
- Salinas Police Department
- Lawrence Police Department