Season 4, Episode 2 aired on September 21th, 2019.
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department
- Tallahassee Police Department
- Missoula Country Sheriff’s Office
- Lafayette Police Department
- East Providence Police Department
- Tulsa Police Department
- Salinas Police Department
- Lawrence Police Department
- Deputy Brandon Simmons joins Danny Brown chasing down a suspect. S/D Garo Brown is on the scene as well…drugs are found.
- Greene County Deputies pursue a stolen car, but the suspect leaves his wallet behind.
- Meanwhile in Tallahassee…a man is pushing a woman in a shopping cart. “Let me tell my kids hey”.
- In Lawrence, a shooting victim turns out to be self-inflicted.
- Richland deputies find guns. Danny Brown is not even being followed in this episode, but he shows up a lot.
- Williamson County was featured tonight even though they did not renew with Live PD. It’s possible this was recorded in August and just now aired.
I was upset when I learned that LIVE PD was taken off the air. Would have taught a few people lessons. Best show I ever watched (I’m 75 years old) and watched faithfully.