Live PD – 02.21.20
Season 4, Episode 42
Aired on: Friday, February 21th, 2020 | Duration: 2h 0m 38s
Dan Abrams, Tom Morris Jr, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are in the studio. Dan announces that the 03.28.20 episode will have a commercial-free hour.
Live PD – 02.21.20 Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Senior Deputy Daniel Mulcahy, Corporal Robert Furgal)
- Lawrence Police Department (Officer Stuart Bishop, Officer Charlie Kingery)
- Tallahassee Police Department (Officer Brian Smith, Officer Justin Hill)
- Tulsa Police Department (Officer Joshua Hyman, Officer Darrell Ross)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Chad Barrett, Lt. Eric Murphy)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Tyler Clark, Deputy Austin Longieliere)
- Pomona Police Department (Officer Eric Omahony, Officer Rodney Cavanaugh, Officer Shreef Erfan)
- Bradford County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Michael Garmon, Sergeant Hannah Haas)
- Berkeley – Officer Longieliere questions some people behind a hotel.
- Lawrence – Officer Kingery investigates a disturbance at an apartment.
- Berkeley – Officer Clark was assisting Longieliere at the hotel when a call for shots fired comes across the radio. Both officers leave the stop to respond to shots fired.
- Tulsa – Officer Hyman is performing a traffic stop on someone who doesn’t want to provide his name.
- Richland – Deputy Furgal is backing up Danny Brown on a stop. They find a stolen gun in the car that’s “hot”.
- Pomona – Sergeant Medellin’s team recovers a stolen car. They find drugs.
- Tallahassee – Officer Hill responds to a man in a tricky romantic situation.
- Pomona – Officer Omahony and team raid an illegal casino. They detain 20 -25 suspects.
- Nye – Deputy Barrett stops a car that comes back stollen. He detains the driver and passenger at gunpoint.
- Lawrence – Officer tries to rescue a lost weiner dog in traffic. Eventually, he catches the dog and animal control takes the dog. The owner of the dog is reunited the next day.
- Pomona – Officer Erfan responds to a disturbance.
- Lawrence – Officer Bishop has a vehicle that refuses to stop for blue lights. The driver does not speak english. Sergeant Slaybaugh helps translate french.
- Tulsa – Officer Hyman stops a car with a driver that’s wanted by the US Marshalls.
- Lawrence – Officer Kingery responds to a passed out driver by the wheel. The man accidentally crashes into a police car.
- Richland – Deputy Furgal questions a woman in a car with bad plates.