Season 1, Episode 163
Aired on Friday, March 10th, 2023 | Duration 3h 0m 00s
Dan Abrams, Curtis Wilson, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are live in the studio.
Tonight starts out with an intense chase in Richland, change being thrown in Toledo, and Cody Murphy searching for an abandoned car.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Master Deputy John O’Shaughnessy, Master Deputy Rebekah Smith)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Lieutenant Eric Murphy, Deputy Cody Murphy)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Sergeant Tyler Clark, Corporal Devonte Carr, Deputy Dylan Lee)
- Beech Grove Police Department (Detective Lee Huffman, Sergeant Nathan Rinks)
- Toledo Police Department (Detective Alex Grau, Sergeant Geoff McLendon, Detective Steve Kucinski, Officer Greg Long Jr.)
- Daytona Beach Police Department (Sergeant Mike Bryant, Sergeant Marcus Booth)
- Volusia County Sheriff’s Office (Sergeant Anthony Zimmerer, Deputy Ethan Bartzer)
- Wilkes-Barre City Police Department (Officer Peter Cordaro, Officer Jim Fisher)