Season 1, Episode 162
Aired on Saturday, March 4th, 2023 | Duration 3h 0m 00s
Dan Abrams, Curtis Wilson, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are live in the studio.
Also, as Dan mentioned, the show is now available to stream live on Peacock.
Tonight starts off with active situations in Richland County and Toledo. Later there’s a gator attack in Florida.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Captain Danny Brown, K9 Specialist Kory Mayo)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy James Ramos, Deputy Nicholas Huggins)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Carli Drayton, Deputy Dylan Lee, Corporal Devonte Carr)
- Beech Grove Police Department (Officer Rainerio Comia, Sergeant David Parker)
- Toledo Police Department (Detective Todd Osting, Sergeant Ray Espinosa, Detective Michael Ellerbrock, Detective Troy Mugler)
- Daytona Beach Police Department (Detective Chris Maher, Sergeant Marcus Booth)
- Volusia County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Brady Bergeron, Deputy Jake Bissonnette)
- Wilkes-Barre City Police Department (Officer Joe Benson, Officer Bill Wilk)