Live PD – 11.30.19
Season 4, Episode 23
Aired on: November 30, 2019 | Duration: 2h 0m 38s
Dan Abrams, Tom Morris Jr, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are in the studio.
- Tallahassee – Officer Smith has to forcefully detain a suspect in a domestic assault.
- Richland – S/D Garo Brown pulls over a car that throws cocaine out.
- Bradford – Sergeant Haas checks on a church that has an open door.
- Missoula – Deputy Rexin stops a car that has a frozen over windshield.
- Jefferson – Deputy Talton pulls over a driver that throws drugs out. The suspect is detained.
- Berkeley – Deputy Drayton takes a former basketball player into custody for an open container.
- Richland – Garo Brown and Brandon Simmons find a car with alcohol and drugs, the driver has a concealed weapon permit. They’re about to seize the gun but a call comes in for a stolen motorcycle.
- Lawrence – Officer Bishop finds a car parked with occupants in the back seat.
- Tulsa – Officer Salle talks to a young man who apparently smashed into a parking garage office with a trash can.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Senior Deputy Garo Brown, Deputy Brandon Simmons)
- East Providence Police Department (Inspector Craig Sroka, Officer Kyle Graves)
- Lawrence Police Department (Officer Jason Heiney, Officer Stuart Bishop)
- Missoula County Sheriff’s Office (Captain Bill Burt, Corporal Troy Rexin)
- Tallahassee Police Department (Officer Brian Smith, Officer Justin Hill)
- Tulsa Police Department (Officer Jill Salle, Officer Justin Finney)
- Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Nicholas Talton, Corporal Ryan Holley)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Cody Murphy, Deputy Chad Barrett)
- Mission Police Department (Officer Juan Mercado, Officer John Oliva)
- Terre Haute Police Department (Officer Daniel Johnson)
- Bradford County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Jacob Swaggerty, Sergeant Hannah Haas)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Dezmon Drayton, Lt. Neil Johnson)