Live PD – 01.31.20
Season 4, Episode 36
Aired on: Friday, January 31st, 2020 | Duration: 2h 0m 38s
Dan Abrams, Tom Morris Jr, and Sean “Sticks” Larsons are in the studio.
Live PD – 01.31.20 Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Lt. Danny Brown, Corporal Kristy Bowles)
- Lawrence Police Department (Captain Tracey Cantrell, Officer Aaron Tate)
- Tallahassee Police Department (Officer Brian Smith, Officer Justin Hill)
- Tulsa Police Department (Officer Melissa Townsend, Officer Joshua Hyman)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Brooke Gentry, Lt. James McRae)
- Terre Haute Police Department (Officer Pete Frederick, Officer Chris Jones)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Corinthian Green, Lt. Neal Johnson)
- Pomona Police Department (Officer Eric Omahony, Officer Rodney Cavanaugh, Officer Manny Rodriguez)
- Bradford County Sheriff’s Office (Master Deputy Jacob Swaggery, Deputy Hayley Flynn)
- Pomona – Officer Rodriguez responds to a woman being threatened by another woman with a knife. The woman is a little Floydian.
- Tulsa – Officer Hyman stops a car at gunpoint. They end up finding a large amount of meth.
- Bradford – Deputy Flynn responds to a truck driving through someone’s yard. Somehow a Well is involved.
- Pomona – Omahony, and Cavanaugh stop a car for failure to yield. The driver and passenger bail on foot, they’re quickly caught. A gun is thrown, a pool is searched.
- Tallahassee – Officer Smith responds to a man with a knife. They end up investigating a possible shooting and track, shooting victim.
- Tulsa – Officer Wes Perkins pursues a suspect with the help of aerial support.
- Lawrence – Captain Cantrell responds to a truck in the road.
- Berkeley – Corporal Green talks to a man who is being harassed by a former girlfriend.
- Terre Haute – Officer Jones asks some gentlemen to put out their fire.
- Nye – Deputy Gentry attempts to stop a car with possible tourists.
- Lawrence – Officer Tate investigates a smoking car.
- Nye – Deputy McRae stops a car with under-mount lighting that is illegal. Just as he wraps up the stop a traffic accident occurs in front of him.
- Berkeley – Corporal Green and other deputies pursue a stolen car that refuses to stop. Deputies end up chasing the suspects on foot in a wooded area. K9 Agis gets separated but is eventually found.
I love live pd and watch every week, however on tonight’s episode 1-31-20 I worry about the 911 caller (about the shooting at the apartment in Tallahasse) and possible retaliation against her. The officers said her apartment number and I saw her as well. As a former police wife, someone who has called 911, and always wants to help, I can’t stay quiet about this and the thought of the shooter returning when seeing this and doing something to her. Just wish there was a bit more privacy for the helpers! Thanks, and be safe everyone!
did a camera person get bit by the canine tonight?
What happen to the police dog lost in the muddy field
Corpal Green dog lost. What happen to dog was he found.
Did they find the K9 that was lost in the woods and is he okay
I see K-9 Agis was found, please update, was he ok? Where was he found?
Why wasn’t any comment made about the camera man being bit?
I understand your show is keeping a good lite on the police.
But to disregard acts that aren’t to your liking shows a lack of integrity.