Live PD – 01.31.20
Season 4, Episode 36
Aired on: Friday, January 31st, 2020 | Duration: 2h 0m 38s
Dan Abrams, Tom Morris Jr, and Sean “Sticks” Larsons are in the studio.
Live PD – 01.31.20 Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Lt. Danny Brown, Corporal Kristy Bowles)
- Lawrence Police Department (Captain Tracey Cantrell, Officer Aaron Tate)
- Tallahassee Police Department (Officer Brian Smith, Officer Justin Hill)
- Tulsa Police Department (Officer Melissa Townsend, Officer Joshua Hyman)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Brooke Gentry, Lt. James McRae)
- Terre Haute Police Department (Officer Pete Frederick, Officer Chris Jones)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Corinthian Green, Lt. Neal Johnson)
- Pomona Police Department (Officer Eric Omahony, Officer Rodney Cavanaugh, Officer Manny Rodriguez)
- Bradford County Sheriff’s Office (Master Deputy Jacob Swaggery, Deputy Hayley Flynn)
- Pomona – Officer Rodriguez responds to a woman being threatened by another woman with a knife. The woman is a little Floydian.
- Tulsa – Officer Hyman stops a car at gunpoint. They end up finding a large amount of meth.
- Bradford – Deputy Flynn responds to a truck driving through someone’s yard. Somehow a Well is involved.
- Pomona – Omahony, and Cavanaugh stop a car for failure to yield. The driver and passenger bail on foot, they’re quickly caught. A gun is thrown, a pool is searched.
- Tallahassee – Officer Smith responds to a man with a knife. They end up investigating a possible shooting and track, shooting victim.
- Tulsa – Officer Wes Perkins pursues a suspect with the help of aerial support.
- Lawrence – Captain Cantrell responds to a truck in the road.
- Berkeley – Corporal Green talks to a man who is being harassed by a former girlfriend.
- Terre Haute – Officer Jones asks some gentlemen to put out their fire.
- Nye – Deputy Gentry attempts to stop a car with possible tourists.
- Lawrence – Officer Tate investigates a smoking car.
- Nye – Deputy McRae stops a car with under-mount lighting that is illegal. Just as he wraps up the stop a traffic accident occurs in front of him.
- Berkeley – Corporal Green and other deputies pursue a stolen car that refuses to stop. Deputies end up chasing the suspects on foot in a wooded area. K9 Agis gets separated but is eventually found.