Live PD – 05.08.20
Season 4, Episode 62
Aired on: Friday, May 8th, 2020 | Duration: 2h 0m 00s
Dan Abrams, Tom Morris Jr, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are live from there homes. This is considered a special episode due to the Coronavirus pandemic. The show is only 2 hours and only 6 departments are featured. Dan also said the show is on a much longer delay than normal.
It was announced that starting on Live PD – 05.09.10, the show will be back to 3 hours. The Tulsa Police Department is back tonight.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Lt. Danny Brown, Deputy Bryce Hughes)
- Williamson County Sheriff’s Office (Lt. Grayson Kennedy, Deputy Charles Duvall)
- Lawrence Police Department (Officer Stuart Bishop)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Kathryn Whetstone)
- Clay County Sheriff’s Office (Lt. Scott Moreland, Detective Chase Stivers)
- West Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Office (Sergeant Glenn Henegan, Agent James Lewis, Lt. Brett Cavaliere)
- Tulsa Police Department (Officer Grace Hobbs)
- Berkeley – Corporal Whetstone responds to a disturbance at a gas station. She finds two individuals acting strangely.
- Tulsa – Officer Hobbs investigates a man that appears high and operating a leaf blower.
- West Baton Rouge – Lt. Cavaliere responds to car that slid off the road into a water filled ditch.
- Richland – Lt. Danny Brown stops are car driving erratic.
- Richland – Deputy Bryce Hughes responds to a fight between an adult son and father.
- Richland – Lt. Danny Brown responds to a woman that is attacked in her car with a fork.
- Williamson – Deputy Duval searches a car for drugs.
- West Baton Rouge – Sergeant Henegan stops a car for loud music and finds drugs in the car.
- Berkeley – A driver refuses to exit his vehicle. He then falls out.
- Clay – Lt. Moreland attempts to stop car. The driver reaches for a gun, but its a pellet gun.
- West Baton Rouge – Lt. Cavaliere attempts to stop a car. The driver has marijuana on his lap.