Season 1, Episode 128
Aired on Saturday, October 22nd, 2022 | Duration 3h 0m 00s
Dan Abrams, Curtis Wilson, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are live in the studio. Deputy Yacobozzi was promoted from corporal to sergeant.
Tonight starts in Richland County with Deputy Salmond stopping a man from urinating in public.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Deputy Braylyn Salmond, Master Deputy Addy Perez)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Deon Ford, Lt. Alan Schrimpf)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Sergeant Paul Yacobozzi, Deputy Dylan Lee, Deputy Bryson Fowler)
- Beech Grove Police Department (Officer Kelsey Gembala, Officer Rainerio Comia)
- Toledo Police Department (Sergeant Ray Espinosa, Detective Troy Mugler, Detective Matt Suclick, Det. Ryan Klump)
- Daytona Beach Police Department (Sergeant Chris Pearsall, Sergeant Marcus Booth, Officer Ernest Somereve)
- Volusia County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Royce James, Sergeant Will Mather)
- Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Lorenzo Herrera, Deputy William Coogler)