Season 1, Episode 173
Aired on Friday, April 14th, 2023 | Duration 3h 0m 00s
Dan Abrams, Curtis Wilson, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are live in the studio. Angeline Hartman from the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children will be in-studio.
Tonight starts in Berkeley County with a search for a felony arrest warrant. In Toledo, several children are home alone during a break-in, but it’s just the mom that lost her keys.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Captain Danny Brown, Sergeant Garo Brown)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Lieutenant Eric Murphy, Deputy Cody Murphy)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Brandon Williams, Corporal BJ Nelson)
- Beech Grove Police Department (Captain Tyler Frankel, Officer Rainerio Comia)
- Toledo Police Department (Detective Tyler Miller, Sergeant Geoff McLendon, Detective Todd Osting, Officer Greg Long Jr.)
- Daytona Beach Police Department (Officer Roger Lawson, Lieutenant Richie Maher, Detective Noah Galbreath)
- Volusia County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Royce James, Deputy Jake Bissonnette)
- Wilkes-Barre City Police Department (Officer Bill Wilk, Officer Linsay Zarick)