Season 1, Episode 157
Aired on Friday, February 17th, 2023 | Duration 3h 0m 00s
Dan Abrams, Curtis Wilson, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are live in the studio.
Tonight’s episode features several high-speed chases, a stolen phone, and a woman assaults her lover’s wife.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Captain Danny Brown, Corporal Kenny Fitzsimmons)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Lieutenant Eric Murphy, Deputy Cody Murphy)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Tyler Kittrell, Sergeant Paul Yacobozzi, Corporal BJ Nelson)
- Beech Grove Police Department (Lieutenant Jeff Bruner, Sergeant Brandon Shipley)
- Spotsylvania County Sheriff’s Office (Sergeant T.J. Grasso, Deputy Tristen Burnett)
- Daytona Beach Police Department (Officer Robert Mowery, Sergeant Richie Maker)
- Volusia County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Brady Bergeron, Deputy Jake Bissonnette)
- Wilkes-Barre City Police Department (Officer Mike Dennis, Officer Jim Fisher)