Season 1, Episode 168
Aired on Saturday, March 25th, 2023 | Duration 3h 0m 00s
Dan Abrams, Curtis Wilson, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are live in the studio.
Tonight starts in Wilkes-Barre with a report of a bar fight. Pretty soon, it’s easy to understand why.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Master Deputy John O’Shaughnessy, Captain Danny Brown)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Nicholas Huggins, Deputy Antone Mendes Jr.)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Wilson Bishop, Deputy Bryson Fowler)
- Beech Grove Police Department (Sergeant Joe Garrison, Officer Richie King)
- Toledo Police Department (Detective Steve Kucinski, Sergeant Mel Stachura, Detective James Macklin, Detective Nick Bocik)
- Daytona Beach Police Department (Officer Keith Foreman, Officer Christopher Indahl)
- Volusia County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Djhon Knight, Deputy Logan Daniels)
- Wilkes-Barre City Police Department (Officer Chris Benson, Officer Matt Detenick)