Season 1, Episode 148
Aired on Saturday, January 14th, 2023 | Duration 3h 0m 00s
Dan Abrams, Curtis Wilson, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are live in the studio.
Tonight’s episode featuring toddlers with handguns, arguments with mothers inlaws, the mini-van date from hell, and DUIs in Chick Fil A.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Deputy Braylyn Salmond, Master Deputy Rebekah Smith)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Sergeant Cory Fowles, Deputy Nicholas Huggins)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Bryson Fowler, Sergeant Hannah Davidson, Deputy Dylan Lee)
- Beech Grove Police Department (Sergeant Zach Horgan, Sergeant Brandon Shipley)
- Spotsylvania County Sheriff’s Office (Sergeant Ray Pittman, Deputy Dillon Jackson)
- Daytona Beach Police Department (Sergeant Michael Bryant, Sergeant Marcus Booth)
- Volusia County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Brandon King, Deputy Benjamin Speller)
- Wilkes-Barre City Police Department (Officer Ronald Hartman, Officer Raul Ortiz)