Live PD – 03.13.20
Season 4, Episode 48
Aired on: Friday, March 13th, 2020 | Duration: 2h 0m 38s
Dan Abrams, Tom Morris Jr, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are in the studio.
A national emergency was declared today due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Live PD – 03.13.20 Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Sergeant Robert Furgal, Deputy Emily Hampton)
- Lawrence Police Department (Captain Tracey Cantrell, Officer Charlie Kingery)
- Tallahassee Police Department (Officer Jamey Martinez, Officer Justin Hill)
- Tulsa Police Department (Officer Jerod Lum, Officer Heath Brownell)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Cody Murphy, Deputy Brooke Gentry)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Corinthian Green, Corporal Kathryn Whetstone)
- Pomona Police Department (Officer Eric Omahony, Officer Alex Nguyen, Sergeant Rick Aguiar)
- Volusia County Sheriff’s Office (Sergeant Omar Bello, Deputy Corey Charles)
- Tulsa – Officers respond to a bus stop due to calls about a man with a hatchet.
- Berkeley – Corporal Green investigates a dog that was almost hit by a car.
- Volusia – Deputies chase a suspect on the run. A helicopter and stop sticks are used to capture him.
- Pomona – Officer Omahony executes a warrant and takes a suspect into custody. They then execute a search warrant in the house.
- Tulsa – Officer Hobbs and Brownell execute a search warrant for Felicia but they find Reagan instead.
- Berkeley – Corporal Whetstone searches for a suspect in a domestic violence case.
- Pomona – Sergeant Aguiar investigates a baby being sold.
- Pomona – Officer Omahony questions a guy they suspect of being a gang member.
- Pomona – Sergeant Aguiar takes a drunk man into custody that robbed someone with a pipe. He accuses the officers of being infected with corona.
- Berkeley – Corporal Whetstone responds to disorderly conduct at a bar.
- Nye – Deputy Gentry is on a traffic stop.
- Richland – Deputy Barry stops a driver that has a history of threats against police officers. But then voodoo is involved.