Live PD – 01.24.20
Season 4, Episode 34
Aired on: Friday, January 24th, 2020 | Duration: 2h 0m 38s
Dan Abrams, Tom Morris Jr, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are in the studio. Inspector Craig Sroka from the East Providence Police Department is in the studio.
01.24.20 Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Lt. Danny Brown, Lt. Steven Tapler)
- Lawrence Police Department (Captain Tracey Cantrell, Officer Aaron Tate)
- Tallahassee Police Department (Officer Brian Smith, Officer Justin Hill)
- Tulsa Police Department (Officer Michael Fullbright, Officer Grace Hobbs)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Lt. Eric Murphy, Deputy Michael Mokeski)
- Terre Haute Police Department (Officer Pete Frederick, Officer Chris Jones)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Neil McSwain, Corporal Kathryn Whetstone)
- Pomona Police Department (Officer Eric Omahony, Officer Rodney Cavanaugh, Officer Megan Gonzalez)
- Bradford County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Frank Krol, Deputy Michael Garmon)
- Berkeley – Corporal Whetstone responds to a bar fight. A man ends up handcuffed and shackled with a spit mask.
- Lawrence – Officers pursue some young men that were throwing rocks.
- Tulsa – Officers are investigating an incident at a house when a man runs up on officers.
- Berkeley – Officer McSwain assists in tracking a suspect that fled after a stop.
- Berkeley – A fleeing suspect crashes a car and then tries to run, he gets tased trying to run through a fence. See the video below.
- Bradford – Deputies serve a domestic battery warrant.
- Missoula – Corporal Rexin responds to a suspected DUI rollover.
- Richland – Danny Brown performs a traffic stop and searches for drugs.
- Berkeley – Corporal Whetstone stops a car searches the passengers. They end up with a ticket for an open container.
- Tallahassee – Officer Smith talks to a gentlemen that has had a few drinks and can’t find his ID.
- Bradford – Deputy Kroll feeds a puppy that’s owner is going to jail.
- Pomona – Officers Omahoney and Cavanaugh stop a car that runs a light. They end up finding a broken down AR15 in possesion of a felon.
- Richland – Danny Brown is at the Obama gas station addressing some loitering issues.
- Tallahassee – Officers respond to a man who refuses to leave a movie theater.
- Tallahassee – Officer Hill pursues a suspect on foot and catches him a taser point.
- Tulsa – Officers perform a felony traffic stop.