Season 2, Episode 210 – On Patrol: Live 08.19.23
Aired on Saturday, August 19th, 2023 | Duration 3h 0m 00s
Dan Abrams and Curtis Wilson are live in the studio. Chief Will Armstrong is the guest host this weekend.
Programming Notes: This episode is live with nine departments, including the Hazen Police Department.
Tonight starts in Wilkes-Barre with a car accident and possible DUI. In Daytona, Detective Chris Maer is providing backup for a fleeing suspect. In Toledo, officers are responding to a report of people with guns. Detective Todd Osting finds a man with a gun, and after a short foot chase, there’s an intense fight to subdue him. In Hazen, Chief Taylor is backing up Sergeant Dillion on a traffic stop, and the driver has a warrant. But after they checked on the warrant, it was found to be invalid. In Volusia, Deputy Royce James responds to a woman whose phone was stolen by a boyfriend. In Hazen, Chief Taylor stops a car being towed. In Volusia, there’s an argument between a food delivery driver and the restaurant.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Master Deputy Braylyn Salmond, Sergeant Garo Brown)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Sergeant Nick Augustine, Deputy Jonathan Justice)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Hunter Rogers, Deputy Brandon Williams)
- Fullerton Police Department (Officer Gharrett Wiltse, Corporal Luis Ramirez, Officer Josh Walker)
- Toledo Police Department (Detective Alex Grau, Detective Mike Mugler, Detective Anthony Martin, Detective Todd Osting)
- Daytona Beach Police Department (Detective Christopher Maher, Lieutenant Richie Maher)
- Volusia County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Royce James, Deputy Andrew Nelson)
- Wilkes-Barre Police Department (Officer Rich Olshefski)
- Hazen Police Department (Chief Bradley Taylor, Sergeant Clayton Dillion)