Season 1, Episode 127
Aired on Friday, October 21st, 2022 | Duration 3h 0m 00s
Dan Abrams, Curtis Wilson, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are live in the studio.
The night starts out in Berkeley when a dog is accidentally hit by a car.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Sergeant Garo Brown, Deputy John O’Shaughnessy)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Lt. Eric Murphy, Lt. Alan Schrimpf)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Sergeant Steve Zubkoff, Deputy Dylan Lee, Deputy Bryson Fowler)
- Beech Grove Police Department (Officer Libi Keisler, Officer Rainerio Comia)
- Toledo Police Department (Sergeant Ray Espinosa, Detective James Macklin, Detective Alex Grau, Det. Ryan Klump)
- Daytona Beach Police Department (Sergeant Chris Pearsall, Sergeant Marcus Booth, Officer Ernest Somereve, Officer Lissette Deschamps)
- Volusia County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Kletus Stubblefield, Sergeant Will Mather)
- Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Robert Mason, Deputy Omar Arballo)