Season 1, Episode 15
Aired on Friday, September 9th, 2022 | Duration 3h 0m 00s
Dan Abrams, Curtis Wilson, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are live in the studio. Tonight was a full moon across most of the United States, which means the crazies were out.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Deputy Braylyn Salmond, Sr. Deputy Deirdre Ball)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Lt. Alan Schrimpf, Sgt. Cory Fowles)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Sgt. Tyler Clark, Cpl. Paul Yacobozzi, Deputy Bryson Fowler)
- Beech Grove Police Department (Officer Libi Keisler, Officer Reinerio Comia)
- Paterson Police Department (Officer Malek Assaf, Officer Domenic DiCaro)
- Marion County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Terry Mundorff, Deputy Charles Paddock)
- Volusia County Sheriff’s Office (Sgt. Will Mather, Deputy Wes Brough)
- Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Kristopher Tuell, Deputy Enrique Cruz)
- Nye – Lt. Schrimpf observes a speeding Camaro. He follows it and the driver attempts to flee but is ultimately caught up with.
- Paterson – Officers search for a fight, but are unable to anyone involved.
- Nye – Sgt. Fowles and other deputies are searching for someone with a warrant. While questioning a man who is being argumentative, Sgt. Fowles throws him through a window.
- Bernalillo – Deputy Tuell responds to a report of road rage. One female is taken into custody.
- Richland – Deputy Salmond and Captain Danny Brown respond to a disturbance at a motel.
- Crime of the Week – An elderly driver is driving the wrong way and crashed head-on into a deputy.
- Paterson – Officers responded to shots fired. As usual, no shooter is found.
- Volusia – Deputies pull over a car that is driving recklessly. The driver is visiting from out of state and has no license. Due to state law, the driver must be arrested.
- Berkeley – Sgt. Clark stops a car, and the driver has marijuana in his lap. He also has a stack of “fake” money.
- Beech Grove – Officers responded to a report of shoplifting at a Walmart.