Season 1, Episode 13
Aired on Friday, September 2nd, 2022 | Duration 3h 0m 00s
Dan Abrams, Curtis Wilson, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are live in the studio. Tonight kicks off in Marion County with Deputy Doug Watts searching for a wanted felony suspect.
There was speculation that OPL would not be on after the A&E lawsuit, but the show does not appear to be impacted. Dan Abrams tweeted out a reference to the lawsuit.
Tonight’s #OPLive lineup! To be clear our show is called “On Patrol Live” NOT to be confused with
@pawpatrol which is a children’s program that follows a team of animal heroes one of whom is a cop named Chase. We are not affiliated with that show. #OPNation!
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Cpl. Kenny Fitzsimmons, Deputy Demorian Priester)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Lt. Eric Murphy, Sgt. Cory Fowles)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Sgt. Steve Zubkoff, Cpl. Barry Lowe, Cpl. Dylan Lee)
- Beech Grove Police Department (Sgt. Brandon Shipley, Officer Richie King, K9 Drago)
- Paterson Police Department (Officer Malek Assaf, Officer Eddy Pichardo, Officer Domenic DiCaro)
- Marion County Sheriff’s Office (Sgt. Doug Watts, Cpl. Lucas Karr)
- Volusia County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Royce James, Deputy JJ Smith)
- Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Kristopher Tuell, Deputy Enrique Cruz)
- Bernalillo – Deputy Tuell stops a suspect to question him and the situation quickly escalated to a taser deployment.
- Richland – Corporal Fitzsimmons stops a car that’s driving erratically. He’s almost hit by a car when returning to his cruiser.
- Berkeley – Sgt. Zubkoff investigates a possible DUI. Admitted 6 Modellos have been consumed.
- Crime of the Week – Glendale Police officers pursue a stolen Volkswagon.
- Volusia – Deputy Royce responds to a trespassing brother-in-law. He didn’t go to jail, but he really asked for it.
- Nye – Cpl. Fowles stops a 14-year-old on a motorcycle.
- Berkeley – Cpl. Lowe stops a car with tail lights out. He also advises the child needs to be in a safety seat.
- Richland – Corporal Fitzsimmons responds to a domestic call. It turns out to be a fight between two brothers.
- Paterson – Officers once again respond to “shots fired”. But as usual its just a loud noise, not gunshots.