Live PD – 02.22.20
Season 4, Episode 43
Aired on: Saturday, February 22nd, 2020 | Duration: 2h 0m 38s
Dan Abrams, Tom Morris Jr, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are in the studio.
Live PD – 02.22.20 Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Lt. Danny Brown, Master Deputy Aldonyia Brooks)
- Lawrence Police Department (Officer Aaron Tate, Officer Jason Heiney)
- Tallahassee Police Department (Officer Brian Smith, Officer Justin Hill)
- Tulsa Police Department (Officer Cassie Moore, Officer Heath Brownell)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Lt. James McRae, Sergeant Alan Schrimpf)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Devonte Carr, Deputy Austin Longieliere)
- Pomona Police Department (Sergeant Mark Medellin, Officer James Shinn, Officer Manny Rodriguez)
- Bradford County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Michael Garmon, Sergeant Hannah Haas)
- Pomona – Sergeant Medellin and Officer Shinn stop a suspicious car.
- Bradford – Deputies investigate a man who had his credit card stolen by a prostitute.
- Richland – Danny Brown investigates a car running at a hotel. A handgun is in the car in plain view with his daughter.
- Lawrence – Officer Heiney searches a car after stopping a woman that appears high.
- Tallahassee – Officer Hill responds to a domestic disturbance with a man throwing a girlfriend out.
- Pomona – Officer Rodriguez responds to a report of public drinking outside a liquor store.
- Nye – Deputies search for a suspect that robbed pizza delivery driver. They catch him in a Walmart, and it turns out to be a fight over a traded Playstation.
- Tulsa – Officer Brownell searches a motel for a suspect.
- Pomona – Medellin and Shinn are backing up Omahony and Cavanaugh on a traffic stop.
- Tulsa – Officer Cassie Moore and other officers deal with a drunk man at an apartment.
- Pomona – Officer Omahony and Cavanaugh clear the house of the man they stopped earlier and search for drugs.