Live PD – 01.17.20
Season 4, Episode 36
Aired on: Friday, January 17th, 2020 | Duration: 2h 0m 38s
Dan Abrams, Tom Morris Jr, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are in the studio. Missoula County is out this week due to Captain Bill Burt being on vacation, but the Bradford County Sheriff’s Department is filling.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Corporal Chris Blanding, Deputy Kenny Fitzsimmons)
- Lawrence Police Department (Officer Jason Heiney, Officer Charlie Kingery)
- Tallahassee Police Department (Officer Brian Smith, Officer Justin Hill)
- Tulsa Police Department (Officer Joshua Hyman, Officer Heath Brownell)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Lt. Eric Murphy, Deputy Brooke Gentry)
- Terre Haute Police Department (Officer Pete Frederick, Officer Anthony Mazzon)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Steve Zubkoff, Corporal Corinthian Green)
- Pomona Police Department (Officer Eric Omahony, Officer Rodney Cavanaugh, Officer Megan Gonzalez)
- Bradford County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Brandon Chester, Deputy Hayley Flynn)
- Nye – Deputy Gentry is looking for a suspect that assaulted a mail carrier.
- Bradford – Deputy Flynn serves papers on a home regarding a dog. The homeowner is very irate.
- Berkeley – Corporal Zubkoff finds drugs in a car and questions the passengers.
- Richland – Corporal Blanding backs up Danny Brown looking for a suspect that fled.
- Berkeley – Corporal Green investigates a mother and daughter fighting.
- Tallahassee – Officers search for suspects in an armed robbery.
- Lawrence – Officer Kingery encounters a sovereign citizen that is traveling.
- Pomona – Officer Omahoney stops and talks to a driver who wants to be on TV.
- Tallahassee – Officers search for a suspect, they find him and have to tase him.
- Lawrence – Officers have to revive two individuals who overdose in a parking lot.
- Nye – Deputies responded to a report of a car and ATV accident. The ATV driver flees on foot because the ATV is stollen.
- Pomona – Officer Gonzalez responds to a fight at the scene of a car accident.
- Pomona – Officer Omahoney responds to a disturbance and helps defuse the situation.